1. Can I search before creating a profile? Yes you can, searching for people online is the same as meeting people at a pub, night club or a book shop, but online dating is far better if you are too busy with work to meet that special someone.
2. How do I create a profile?
You can create a profile by clicking on the Join Page
3. Can I search same-sex matching?
When you create your profile, there is a field asking if youíre a man or woman, and another field asking if youíre looking for a man or woman. Just fill in the appropriate fields.
4. When can I contact other members?
You can contact other members as soon as you become a Full Member.
5. How do I subscribe?
You can subscribe by clicking on the upgrade button when you sign in.
6. Why is my profile saying unconfirmed?
A newly registered member has this status, after registering we will send an email to the email address you used when registering. The message contains a link that you should click on to complete the registration process.
7. Whatís in it for me if I become a full member?
Becoming a full member allows you to contact anyone who has posted a profile. You will also be able to send unlimited winks to other members. Until you become a full member you will only be able so send one wink.
8. What is the status of my subscription?
You can view the status of your subscription any time by visiting the Subscription Status section in Account Settings, located at the top of your login page.
9. Can I send an Instant Message?
Yes, as soon as you become a full member you can use the Instant Messenger.
10. Why should I post a photo to my profile?
People are more likely to look at a profile with a photo. Should you encounter any difficulties uploading your photo please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your name and profile ID.
11. How do I send a Wink to let a person know Iím interested?
Send a Wink by clicking the smiling wink icon in a memberís profile.
They'll instantly know you'd like to know them better.
12. How do I update or edit my profile after itís been posted?
Edit your profile whenever you want by logging in and clicking on My Profile at the top of any page. After youíve finished just hit send for approval and we will review the changes within 48 hours.
13. Is it safe to meet someone I don't know?
Common sense should be used in any dating situation.
Be sure to meet in a safe, public place, telling friends and family were you are going and make sure youíre not feeling pressured to do anything you don't want to do.